Request Personal Data
Welcome to the website of hangup.in, a service provided, owned and operated by BGN Apperals. Its Registered Office is in Bangalore. For using hangup.in you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement listed below, which may be revised from time to time for an indefinite period. You agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access our services. If you want to ask us anything about terms & conditions or have any queries about hangup.in, please write to us at email@example.com.
User Account, Password, and Security:
If you use our platform, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your display name and password and for all activities that occur in your account. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend/ terminate/ block your access on the platform.
You agree to:
- immediately notify us of any unauthorized use/breach of your password or account and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
We at hangup.in strive to maintain the accuracy, reliability of products among others to deliver a hassle-free experience. However, we do not assume liability in this regard.
User Conduct and Rules on the Platform:
You agree, undertake and confirm that the use of our platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to.
- is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
- is misleading in any way.
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene or defamatory.
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity.
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- provides instructional information about activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or creating computer viruses.
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the platform or profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the platform or solicits passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- interferes with other user's use and enjoyment of the platform.
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
- violates any law for the time being in force
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- is false, inaccurate or misleading
- cause us any lose of (in whole or part) the services of Our Internet Service Provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers
- A User may be considered fraudulent or loss to business due to fraudulent activity if any of the following scenarios is met:
Contents Posted on Platform:
You may use the information of the products and services purposely made available on the platform for downloading, provided that you
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- do not make any additional representations or offer a warranty related to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities:
All the materials, products (including, but not limited to, software) and services, made available to you through our platform are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranty, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. We do not warrant that: platform will be constantly available, or available at all or the information on the platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
All the Products sold on the platform are governed by different state laws and if the seller is unable to deliver the products due to implications of different state laws, the seller will return or will credit the amount (if any) received in advance by the seller from the sale of such product that could not be delivered to you. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the platform. By registering your phone number with us, you give consent to us to contact you via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, for any order/shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
E-Platform for Communication:
You agree, understand and acknowledge that it is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the platform at an indicated price at any time. You further agree and acknowledge that we are only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to any transactions on our platform.
You agree to defend, indemnify the employees, directors, officers, agents of hangup.in from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to hangup.in or any third party including, but not limited to, breach of any warranties, representations, undertakings or with the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or hangup.in. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time by informing us in writing through the Indian Postal System by registered post, that you no longer wish to be associated with this website/app, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Website/app.
hangup.in may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Website/app. Such termination will be without any liability. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or hangup.in, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Website/app, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. However, the rights of hangup.in to any comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website/app or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Limitation of liability and disclaimers
The Website/app is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an "As Is" condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Website/app.
The Website/app provides content from another Internet website/app or resources and while hangup.in tries to ensure that material included on the Website/app is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. hangup.in will not be responsible for any errors, omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website/app.
This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement.
Under applicable law, hangup.in or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the website/app, its services or User Agreement.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of hangup.in arising out of this User Agreement is limited to the amount charged to you, against the value of the products ordered by you.
The associates and technology partners of hangup.in make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website/app or that the operation of the Website/app will be error-free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, hangup.in assumes no liability for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website/app; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website/app.
By providing your phone number to us, You give us consent to contact you via one call and/or SMS notifications, in case of any transactional messages (i.e.) order, shipment delivery, returns, refund-related updates. If your phone number is registered under the National Do Not Call Registry, we will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or promotional SMS.
Delivery Related - User agrees and acknowledges that any claims regarding order delivery (including non-receipt/ non-delivery of order or signature verification) shall be notified to us within 5 days from the alleged date of delivery of product reflecting on our portal. Non-notification by you of non-receipt or non-delivery within the period specified shall be construed as a deemed delivery in respect of that transaction. We disclaim any liability or responsibility for claims regarding non-delivery, non-receipt of order (including signature verification in Proof of delivery) after 5 days from the alleged date of delivery of product reflecting on our portal.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable according to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the rest of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and hangup.in concerning the hangup.in website/app/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and hangup.in concerning the hangup.in website/app/services. hangup.in's failure to act concerning a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act concerning subsequent or similar breaches.